Price Match for Personal Shoppers
We want customers who visit our stores to be able to buy the lovely things they have seen and tried on with complete confidence that they would not have been able to get a better price elsewhere.
To be competitive we regularly review our prices against mainstream, non-outlet web stores to make sure our customers can buy from our O’Keefe store and online with confidence.
O’Keefe guarantee that if the price you paid for something from our “bricks & mortar” store could have been bought for less from a legitimate UK based website or store in London and the Home Counties then we will refund the difference.
Its that simple – find it cheaper within seven days and we will refund the difference between what you paid and what you could have bought it for.
Terms of the O’Keefe price match offer
- This offer applies to purchases made from our “bricks & mortar” store from 29th September 2010.
- Refunds can only be made in person at the O’Keefe store within seven days of the date of purchase.
- Simple proof that you could have paid lower price within seven days of the date of purchase is required. A printout of a website page would do or you can show us the website whilst you are in our store. If the lower price you have found applies to a “bricks & mortar” shop in London or the Home Counties (usual definition) we will have to validate then telephone the store and ask the price so please have the stores details available.
- The product that you could have bought for less must be an exact equivalent to the one that you purchased from the O’Keefe store – same brand, model/style/colour and size. If our competitor does not have your size then we reserve the right to refuse to refund the price difference.
- Whether website or store the trader offering the lower price must be validated by us as a legitimate non-trade retailer and the product on offer genuine and not a “second” We reserve the right to reject any claim where this cannot be established to our reasonable satisfaction.
- This price assurance does not apply when our competitor is offering the price quoted as a “marked down”, sale or special price promotion nor can any personal discounts applicable to you at our competitor be taken in to account.
- Your right to return your purchase (subject to it not having been used etc.) are unaffected by this offer.
- O’Keefe reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time but will honour any refunds due up to seven days from the date of withdrawal.