What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- your name or company name
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Your financial data is entered on our secure server and passed directly to our card processing partner for processing. No credit card or other financial information is stored in our database.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- when you place an order with Okeefefashion.com you are entered into our orders database and your email address is also stored so that we may contact you with news of future promotions or events.
- if you do not wish to receive such information via email you may unsubscribe from our mailing list clicking the UNSUBSCRIBE link on any non-transactional email that you receive from Okeefefashion.com - this will permanently remove your email address from our emailing database.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.