Great service is our number one priority. We promise to handle each query on an individual basis to the best of our ability. Whilst we hope that you are delighted with your order if you are not perfectly satisfied for any reason we offer you a full refund. For our UK customers we will refund the original delivery charge when you return all or just part of and order.
Any items to be returned must be posted or dispatched by courier to our return address using the return label provided such that we receive them within 14 days of the order being accepted. All returns should be sent back to us in their original packaging where possible and must be accompanied by the completed Return Advice form included with your order.
To receive a refund the item(s) you return must be unworn and in perfect condition, with all the labels, security tags/bands attached and in the original packaging. If you have not already done so please take a moment to check the Returns Policy section of our Terms and Conditions.
We apologise but the current Website is unable to process exchanges. If you like an item you have purchased but need an alternative size or colour please reorder a replacement and return, for refund, the unwanted item(s) However, If you are able to bring the goods back to one of our stores then an exchange or refund can be arranged. For security reasons the store will not be able to credit the value of returned goods on the spot. This is because the return value must be credited to the same card used to make the purchase and the store will be unable to validate this. You will be issued with a receipt for the returned goods and the credit will be processed through our payment card partner's system within 72 hours. Do call the store first to check stock.
How to return part or all of your order
- Complete the Returns Advice included with your order’s paperwork. Please take a moment to let us know why each item is being returned by completing that part of the form - this will help us identify stock. Full instructions of the returns procedure are included with your order.
- Although not a requirement, you may like to contact Customer Service to discuss your return. We will be able to advise you of the stock position for replacements and offer whatever support you need.
- Your items should be returned in the original packaging – please take care to seal the box using a suitable tape to prevent tampering or worse! The return label included with the order should be used to make sure it gets back to the correct place!
- We suggest that you use a return service that provides you with proof of delivery and covers the value of the item(s) being returned just in case they go missing. You are responsible for the items being returned until we sign for their safe receipt. In the UK the Royal Mail's Special Delivery service is recommended for complete peace of mind.
- We will notify you by email that the return has been received. Assuming there are no issues we will refund you payment card within 48 hours of receipt.
- We can only issue refunds or exchanges on items that are returned to us within 14 days of our confirmation of dispatch.
If you have any queries, or wish to discuss the returns, please do not hesitate to contact us.